Weekly Simplicity Tips
My daughter has been sick most of the week, so we spent much of the time indoors. She is feeling better so we are going blueberry picking today.
I want to create a call that will help you. Will you take 3 seconds and click in the poll which call you would like? You can pick more than one. And if I don’t have a call you want, you can add to the comments:
1.Celebrate savoring fresh strawberries or blueberries.
2. Go through your shoes.
3. Submit any rebates you have laying around.
4. Give away clothes that don’t fit.
5. Set up a day where you can stay in your pj’s all day.
6. Model the standard of politeness in your family or work.
7. Give away food you won’t eat to a food pantry.
Energy for Joy Health Plan
Create healthy habits for a lifetime for $1 a week. Not sure? Download the first week at no charge:
Are you tired too much of the time?
Have you just been going through the motions of life?
Are you overweight or not as healthy as you’d like to be?
Instead of "losing 10 lbs in one week", I have created a program where we work on creating healthy habits for a lifetime over three months. And it can be personalized to meet your needs. It is not a one size fits all approach.
Would you like to:
- Get through the blocks that keep you from healthy living
- Uncover your personal reasons for gaining energy
- Find the energy changes that work for you
- Discover ways to relax
- Have a spa evening
- Get better sleep and more?
This 3-month plan is a downloadable version with worksheets, checklists and logs to help you implement your new healthy habits. You can get the first week free:
Energy for Joy
You can check out all my programs and courses here to help you with your goals this year: