Weekly Simplicity Tips
I delight in garden tomatoes.
I delight in sparkly necklaces.
I delight in a sparkly, clean kitchen.
I delight in a chocolate, banana smoothie.
I delight that my son’s camping trip went well.
I delight in Boggle with my daughter.
- Have the family start going to bed earlier in preparation for school time. (And it’s healthier for the whole family.)
- Do you have any hair, doctor’s or dentist appointments to make?
- Go through everyone’s closets and get rid of clothes that don’t fit or you don’t like.
- Make a list before you go shopping and stick to the list.
- Plan goals yourself and/or with the kids for the next 3 months.
- Upgrade your morning routine.
- Upgrade your evening routine.
Simple Ways to Take Care of Yourself
If you missed the call you can still get the recording and workbook.
There never seems to be enough time and all the magazines ask you to do things like exercise an hour a day, fresh squeeze your juice, and meditate 20 minutes morning and night.
We all want to be the best we can be, so what are some simpler, less time intrusive ways we can take care of ourselves – body, mind and soul?
Join me on this content rich call with ideas for making time to take care of yourself, feeling more energetic and centered, and getting rid of the guilt. Practical ideas not "no real person has time for that" ideas. You will also have time to ask questions for your own personal situation.
You will also get a pdf workbook so you can engage with the ideas that you connect with most.
Simple Ways to Take Care of Yourself $7