Weekly Simplicity Tips
- List different lunch ideas on the fridge door or inside a cabinet.
- Figure out a daily routine for the next season that will work for you and your family.
- Get caught up on your mail pile while watching some TV.
- Set up or reorganize your launch pad for backpacks, coats and briefcases.
- Get outside and enjoy the last bits of this season.
- Plan any events/holidays for the next couple months.
- Clean out your tote bags.
Openings for Fall
Having trouble decluttering, simplifying or finishing that project? Would you like one on one accountability and personalized help? Do you feel stuck somewhere and could use support to get through that? How would it feel to be able to move forward on that big goal?
or do one Simplicity Session