Weekly Simplicity Tips
This week was a lot of nesting. We re-arranged the living room, put up the fall decorations, and deep cleaned the bedroom. I made banana bread and salsa.
- Plan an inexpensive date.
- Get rid of old medications and vitamins.
- Thank someone doing good work.
- Pick a saved audio to listen to this week.
- Declutter pet stuff.
- Take a breathing break.
- Finish one book you have on your to read pile.
I’ve done this 100 Day Challenge from the Goals Guy for the past two years, and you can get great results in this final burst of the year.
(Full Disclosure, this is an affiliate link)
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm