Weekly Simplicity Tips
- Find something about this holiday season to enjoy.
- Cut back on at least one project to make time for holiday preparations.
- Take one thing off your holiday to do list.
- Create at least 5 minutes of silence every day.
- Put together a box with your family to deposit change and money to give to charity at the end of December.
- Have some of your presents be experience and event oriented instead of thing oriented.
- Pick out a book you want to finish by year end and plan a little reading time.
Do you want a holiday plan that doesn’t have you do a million things you just don’t have time for?
I’ve tried the holiday plans that are online. But, I never finished them. Having simplified my Christmas I didn’t use many of the parts of those plans. And they just made me feel guilty.
Would you like a simpler holiday plan ?
I created a plan that I use to keep my holidays organized without overwhelming me.
- a checklist for each week
- simple steps to take to create the holiday you want
- short cuts and simplifications for many holiday tasks
- questions to help you decide what is important to you and your family
- worksheets and forms
Simple Holiday Plan
4-week program to organize and simplify your holiday
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm