Weekly Simplicity Tips
- Stop to plan your highest priorities for this week before the busyness overtakes you.
- Create a place to store all your present receipts and catalogs.
- Clean out your purse or wallet.
- Make gift certificate coupons for stockings.
- Take 15 minutes to moodle, putter and just be.
- Give your kids or a friend the gift of undivided attention.
- Do one thing you love to do this season.
Do you want a holiday plan that doesn’t have you do a million things you just don’t have time for?
I’ve tried the holiday plans that are online. But, I never finished them. Having simplified my Christmas I didn’t use many of the parts of those plans. And they just made me feel guilty.
Would you like a simpler holiday plan ?
I created a plan that I use to keep my holidays organized without overwhelming me.
- a checklist for each week
- simple steps to take to create the holiday you want
- short cuts and simplifications for many holiday tasks
- questions to help you decide what is important to you and your family
- worksheets and forms
Simple Holiday Plan
4-week program to organize and simplify your holiday
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm