Weekly Simplicity Tips
I’ve been working hard on the 2011 calendar and it’s all complete. Yea!
This year, based on the survey, is a combination declutter and organizing calendar.
- Update your address book/program.
- Put on music and do a big decluttering session.
- Set up new financial folders for 2011.
- How do you want to feel in 2011?
- Clean out a closet.
- Go through one paper pile.
- Plan 4 fun things you want to do in the weeks ahead.
Have you made past resolutions only to have the same ones this year?
Do you find all those goal setting guides complicated and not realistic for your full life?
Do you want to find a practical way to achieve a year you love?
You don’t need more confusing and overcomplicated goal setting programs. You want a simple way to create your year that doesn’t require a huge planner, charts and graphs, and tons of time.
My simple plan will show you:
- What you really want
- How to make room for your goals
- Simple techniques to taking action
- How to plan a less hectic year
- How to create environments that support your goals
- How to plan to achieve your aspirations
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm