Weekly Simplicity Tips
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips. Did a lot of preparing for the new year this past week – cleaning out the junk drawer, getting my email box cleaned out, taking care of all my papers, read or deleting everything in my Google Reader, organized my office and updated my Swift To Do list. Feels great! Also got some lovely family time in with puzzles, walks and games.
My daughter helped me re-design my newsletter and created most of the graphics.
- Update your planner/to do list.
- Clean out your junk drawer.
- Update your home inventory.
- Clean out your desk drawers.
- Create a new mileage log.
- Plan for upcoming birthdays and events.
- Spend a little time adding to your photo album.
All my courses, programs, calls and groups for one low price
(Especially good if you plan on joining the Declutter Group coming up Jan. 17th.)
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm