Weekly Simplicity Tips
Saturday my husband was best man at a wedding, so we had a full day of connecting. They had a great simple wedding – simple decorations and lights, one attendant each, good food without a lot of different options, and the DJ was an ipod, laptop and sound system that the Yacht Club provided.
- Get your tax documents together.
- Make appointments for the doctor, dentist, etc.
- Take a look at your work routine – can you make any tweaks?
- Go through all your mail and get to the bottom of at least one paper pile.
- Only subscribe to magazines you are keeping up with reading.
- Bring decluttered items to charity.
- Start going to bed at least 10 minutes earlier.
All my courses, programs, calls and groups for one low price
(Especially good if you plan on joining the Declutter Group coming up Jan. 17th.)
Join me a we create a great plan for decluttering your life and enjoy fun support! I have declutter groups twice a year in January and again in the fall. I love hearing about how much people declutter during our 8 weeks together. Wouldn’t it feel great to have your home with a lot less clutter by March?
Starts January 17th.
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm