Weekly Simplicity Tips
With two teenagers, it’s harder to get the whole family together. But, we managed to have a family hike Sunday where we saw a blue heron catching fish (thanks lovely family who pointed it out to us). We also visited Lake Michigan where you can walk further out on the ice than we can usually swim.
- Who haven’t you seen in awhile that you enjoy being with? Make plans.
- Watch judging others today, we can’t see into their hearts.
- Appreciate beauty – a piece of art, a fine meal, snow sparkling in the sun. Beauty refreshes.
- Breathe in – calm the body. Breathe out – release stress.
- Leave kids’ cell phones at home on family walks.
- Take 15 minutes to plan your upcoming week.
All my courses, programs, calls and groups for one low price
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm