Weekly Simplicity Tips
The birds are coming back in the backyard.
Taxes are finished. Yea! Going through Jon’s things little by little. Having helpful talks with friends and my pastor. Enjoying times of joy like helping clients and being in nature.
- Decide on your boundaries for working weekends.
- Put a timer on before you web surf.
- Don’t eat lunch at your desk.
- Check to see if your message center is current.
- Instead of a daily coffee, paper or lunch out – save that money.
- Turn off your cell phone some evenings.
- Plan Mother’s Day
Get Things Done Procrastination Course
Have you had great ideas, but never followed-through? Do household chores and work tasks not get done because you don’t like to do them? Do you want to start exercising and eating right, but just haven’t gotten to it yet? Do you spend so much time on other people’s projects, you don’t have time for your own? Do time wasters like TV, chatting and shopping eat up time for your goals? Does the thought of all your to do’s drain your energy?
All my courses, programs, calls and groups for one low price
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm