Weekly Simplicity Tips
In order to get through the hard stuff, it’s helpful to seek out the positive. This weekend we went to the Vermontville Maple Syrup Festival (maple syrup cotton candy is really tasty), Blessing of the Bikes, motorcycle rides, walks and our choir had the end of season concert I sang in. Plus I actually had really good sleep.
Blessing of the Bikes, Holland MI
Maple Sugar Candy
- Find a simplicity role model.
- Store off season clothes elsewhere like a closet or under the bed container.
- Plan Memorial Day.
- Be diligent about what you allow yourself to watch.
- Tackle your most annoying pile of clutter.
- Do fitness you enjoy and get rid of equipment you don’t use.
- Quit wasting time hiding the real you.
Get Things Done Procrastination Course
Have you had great ideas, but never followed-through? Do household chores and work tasks not get done because you don’t like to do them? Do you want to start exercising and eating right, but just haven’t gotten to it yet? Do you spend so much time on other people’s projects, you don’t have time for your own? Do time wasters like TV, chatting and shopping eat up time for your goals? Does the thought of all your to do’s drain your energy?
All my courses, programs, calls and groups for one low price
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm