Weekly Simplicity Tips
Our road got flooded this week with some bad rainstorms.
But it dried up enough to take a walk and find these baby birds in the nest.
(Pictures by Brea Dargis)
- Pick a weakness of yours to quit working on.
- Fix one thing that is broken.
- Find a quiet place at home or elsewhere.
- Work on finishing one project.
- Spend less than you earned this week.
- Worry only feels productive.
- Fulfill a promise.
WooHoo, the new money class is here!
Attention: Overwhelmed individuals whose financial lives seem out of control
Ask yourself: do you want be paralyzed with worry because you don’t know if you’ll have enough money to pay your bills?
Do you know where all your bills are?
Is your current money system scattered and not working?
Or worse, do you have no money system except hope?
We all want more financial security, but how do you do it?
Let me help you simplify your money systems:
All my courses, programs, calls and groups for one low price
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm