Weekly Simplicity Tips
This weekend I went across the state to visit with some relatives in town from Arizona. And saw my little niece who just learned to walk. We had a birthday dinner for my daughter Brea who will be 17 tomorrow.
- Let go, at least for now, a project that you have been working hard at but is going nowhere.
- Spend some time in nature this week.
- When you are working on a problem, try taking the smallest step possible.
- How much are you overpaying in fees?
- Remember – you have enough time for the important things.
- No need to automatically answer the door or phone.
- Be the sunshine in someone’s life, not the rain.
Attention: Overwhelmed individuals whose financial lives seem out of control
Had a few questions on the course. The classes will meet Monday nights at 8pm EST. You will get transcripts of the classes on days you miss it. You can also check in at the forum to ask questions and to have some accountability. Getting finances in order can seem overwhelming so having a group to walk with you step by step is a big boost.
All my courses, programs, calls and groups for one low price
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm