Weekly Simplicity Tips
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
1. Spend 5 minutes organizing your computer desktop
2. Return all your phone calls
3. Confirm your next appointment
4. What did you want as a kid?
5. Tell yourself you have plenty of time
6. Do one thing a day towards your biggest goal
7. Put away one overused excuse for good
Last Chance for ‘Simple Annual Planning’
Plan aspirations and fun, then bring your ideas simply into your schedule. And you will find out how to simplify so you can fit in what you really want this year to be about.
Simple Annual Planning Program includes:
~ Your planning E-workbook with short action exercises and printables
~ Step by step plan to bring your personal goals into your real life
~ Monthly group online chats for accountability and coaching
~ Printable calendar
~ Motivational ebook
~ The Procrastination Ecourse to help you with your roadblocks
~ Optional Yahoo group for support and monthly planning
Check out the Simplicity E-course:
If you wish to subscribe, visit: