Weekly Simplicity Tips
My husband and I have been going to different spots in nature to record some lovely spots for meditation videos I am creating for the Retreat Kit.
And took a break at the library while my daughter was at her writer’s meeting. I read the current magazines so I wouldn’t be tempted in the checkout line.
- Counteract your doubts by reminding yourself that you CAN have a simpler life.
- Use internet phone for long distance and get rid of the home phone.
- Ask we think of fall, limit the kid’s activities. Help them make choices.
- If you rent more than 3 DVD’s a month, consider a plan through Netflix or Blockbuster.
- Waste some time today.
- Work on filing/scanning/inputting some tax receipts.
- Decide when your work quit time will be.
Can you picture a simplified life in your mind? In this one month course you will: Zap your energy drains ~ Clean up your environment ~ Create satisfying routines ~ Streamline your life ~ Learn how to slow down ~ Create boundaries ~ Carve out time for yourself ~ Simplify your errands ~ Manage your finances ~ Create a simple wardrobe ~ Connect with the people you love ~ Beat procrastination ~ Get a life instead of a lifestyle ~ Eliminate projects and to do’s and more!
The Simplicity eCourse:
All my courses, programs, calls and groups for one low price
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm