Weekly Simplicity Tips
The weather cooled off this week and we were able to get out for a walk every day. Dragonflies and butterflies followed us.
It was picnic day in my little town, so my daughter and I ate lunch in the picnic benches downtown and chatted with a nice elderly couple.
This weekend, since school is coming up I re-did my daily rhythm which is my routine. I change it quarterly because things change with the seasons. And I can’t stay in a routine longer than that.
P.S. I upgraded my wordpress this week so some of the things on my blog went screwy. Let me know if you find anything out of whack. Thanks!
- Pick on a project that is not moving ahead and work on it 5 min a day.
- Ask yourself if you are keeping busy to stay away from certain feelings.
- Set the timer for 15 minutes and see how many files you can go through.
- Start planning your next vacation, even if just in your head.
- Try something new.
- Declare a small stuff day where you quickly burst through those little nagging tasks.
- Leave 10 minutes early for everything.
Can you picture a simplified life in your mind? In this one month course you will: Zap your energy drains ~ Clean up your environment ~ Create satisfying routines ~ Streamline your life ~ Learn how to slow down ~ Create boundaries ~ Carve out time for yourself ~ Simplify your errands ~ Manage your finances ~ Create a simple wardrobe ~ Connect with the people you love ~ Beat procrastination ~ Get a life instead of a lifestyle ~ Eliminate projects and to do’s and more!
The Simplicity eCourse:
All my courses, programs, calls and groups for one low price
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm