Weekly Simplicity Tips
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips. I was feeling a little more emotionally fragile this week. I am thankful for dear friends. This weekend was so renewing. Lot of outside time, a small connecting road trip with my husband Sunday afternoon, reading, eating peaches and reminding myself of the good in this world.
- Your body likes it when you go to bed at the same time each night.
- Where are you giving away your power? Where do you have more control then you are taking?
- Are you prepared? http://www.ready.gov/
- Back to School Checklist: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/back-to-school-checklist-2
- Shake out your welcome mat.
- Call a friend or relative to keep in touch.
- Take a few minutes to dream about how you would like your life to be like.
Can you picture a simplified life in your mind? In this one month course you will: Zap your energy drains ~ Clean up your environment ~ Create satisfying routines ~ Streamline your life ~ Learn how to slow down ~ Create boundaries ~ Carve out time for yourself ~ Simplify your errands ~ Manage your finances ~ Create a simple wardrobe ~ Connect with the people you love ~ Beat procrastination ~ Get a life instead of a lifestyle ~ Eliminate projects and to do’s and more!
The Simplicity eCourse:
All my courses, programs, calls and groups for one low price
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm