Weekly Simplicity Tips
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
I had so much fun connecting with old friends and family for our annual Labor Day Weekend campout.
And today I have been doing some Fall prep.
- Reorganize your morning and evening routines for the new season.
- Review your family’s weekly schedule.
- Cook some extra meals for busy fall nights.
- Wash your blankets and comforters.
- Post some easy school/work lunches on the fridge.
- Look within for happiness, not circumstances.
- Go through one box in your basement or attic to declutter.
2 Coaching Openings for Fall
I can be your personal coach – whatever your location.
I have clients from Vietnam, Australia, the U.K. and all over the world.
If you are looking to make progress on a lagging project, organize and simplify, or find your most fulfilling life I can be there to encourage, plan and lend you accountability.
To learn more about Becoming a Client go here:
All my courses, programs, calls and groups for one low price
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm