Weekly Simplicity Tips
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
I am so excited, I have finished the Retreat Kit! You can find more about it below.
I also had a refreshing retreat myself this weekend. I’ve needed these retreats to help me heal this year.
- Schedule a retreat in the next month, even if it’s just a few hours.
- Update your chore system if it’s not working.
- You have chosen much of the life you are living now.
- You can choose a new direction.
- What quality do you want to bring into your day.
- Turn off the news if it is zapping your energy.
- Many of your decisions are made by emotions, make sure you know what you are feeling.
Why Do You Need a Retreat?
Ask yourself: when was the last time I took time alone?
Have you been stuffing down feelings trying to keep it all together?
Do you want to escape your life for a little while? Does everyone seem to annoy you?
Do you feel hollowed out mentally, spiritually or physically?
Are you in the midst of transition and change? Or have a decision you need to make?
Perhaps you have felt you have lost yourself under stacks of to do lists and other people’s expectations?
All my courses, programs, calls and groups for one low price
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm