Weekly Simplicity Tips
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
I learned a lot at a writer’s workshop this week with Heather Sellers, author of "You Don’t Look Like Anyone I Know." She is so smart, funny and resilient.
It’s been a quiet week with cider and donuts, apples and rain.
- Spend a few minutes thinking about what you would really love to do.
- Make a decision you have been putting off.
- Try reading one book until it is finished.
- Take 15 minutes for escapism – novel, magazine, imagination, music.
- Forgive yourself for a recent mistake.
- Leave 10 minutes earlier if you have been late too often.
- How can you make this coming week easier?
Why Do You Need a Retreat?
Ask yourself: when was the last time I took time alone?
Have you been stuffing down feelings trying to keep it all together?
Do you want to escape your life for a little while? Does everyone seem to annoy you?
Do you feel hollowed out mentally, spiritually or physically?
Are you in the midst of transition and change? Or have a decision you need to make?
Perhaps you have felt you have lost yourself under stacks of to do lists and other people’s expectations?
100 Day Challenge
If you need a kick start to finish up your goals from 2011, join people like Mike Wilcox of Sarasota, FL who paid off his ENTIRE mortgage, became debt-free and launched a profitable new business in just 100 days.
(I’ve done this challenge 3 times now and it really helps me get goals accomplished. Full disclosure: this is an affiliate link.)
All my courses, programs, calls and groups for one low price
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm