Weekly Simplicity Tips
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips. And a big, warm welcome to the new subscribers from Pinterest. And yes, there will be a declutter calendar for 2012. I got lots of questions on that this week 🙂 I’m working on it now.
I found these cute printable gift tags on Pinterest.
Are you noticing the seasonal joys right now? It’s no fun, if it’s all about work. This weekend we saw the Lakeshore Chorus do a Christmas concert. Definitely put us in the spirit. And then we drove around to look at all the lights.
- Set an alarm for stopping time when you watch TV, surf the internet, play computer games or anything else you have a hard time quitting.
- Put things away that belong in other rooms using a laundry basket.
- Unstuff a drawer that has become difficult to open.
- Clear off your work space before you begin working.
- When you have a to do idea, put it on a sheet of paper for later instead of bouncing right over to the new idea.
- Take a break from shopping to catch up on a little reading.
- Deliberately take time to enjoy something about the season.
Simple Holiday Plan PLUS Simple Annual Plan Bundle
Do you want a holiday plan that doesn’t have you do a million things you just don’t have time for?
I’ve tried the holiday plans that are online. But, I never finished them. Having simplified my Christmas I didn’t use many of the parts of those plans. And they just made me feel guilty.
Would you like a simpler holiday plan ?
I created a plan that I use to keep my holidays organized without overwhelming me.
- a checklist for each week
- simple steps to take to create the holiday you want
- short cuts and simplifications for many holiday tasks
- questions to help you decide what is important to you and your family
- worksheets and forms
Bundle it with the Simple Annual Plan to help plan your year ahead.
Or get the holiday plan alone: Simple Holiday Plan