Weekly Simplicity Tips
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips. Looks like the 2012 declutter calendar will be ready next Monday.
We finished up our Christmas decorating and buying gifts this week. I also did a major office overhaul (I’ll blog about it this week.) The extra space feels so calming. That’s how I want to feel this week – light and calm. How about you?
- Clear it up when you are done – drinks in the living room, a sewing project on the couch, the daily mail on the dining room table.
- Arrange your shopping list by aisle so it’s faster.
- Create a routine to call a friend regularly.
- Simplify social events, instead of a big party go out to dinner with friends, or go bowling with the family.
- Look at today’s list and be ruthless – what do you actually have to do today and which are less of a priority?
- Declutter with a friend for support and fun.
- Take time to sit and breathe.
My friend and accountability partner, Marcia, is having a special 30% off sale at her site:
When you purchase enter the code HOLIDAY30
She has many helpful organizing products there.
Simple Holiday Plan PLUS Simple Annual Plan Bundle
Do you want a holiday plan that doesn’t have you do a million things you just don’t have time for?
I’ve tried the holiday plans that are online. But, I never finished them. Having simplified my Christmas I didn’t use many of the parts of those plans. And they just made me feel guilty.
Would you like a simpler holiday plan ?
I created a plan that I use to keep my holidays organized without overwhelming me.
Bundle it with the Simple Annual Plan to help plan your year ahead.
Or get the holiday plan alone: Simple Holiday Plan