Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips. The moment you’ve all been waiting for – the 2012 Declutter Calendar is ready. You can download either the full calendar or each month’s calendar separately. Join the newsletter list to get the calendar:
- Don’t rely on your memory for to dos’ – always keep a list.
- Attach glow-in-the-dark tape to flashlights, fuse boxes and anything you need to find in the dark during an emergency.
- Start moving money automatically from checking to savings once or twice a month, or up your current savings.
- Add wire to the top of the tree to hook to the ceiling or a window to hold the tree up if you have small children or kittens.
- Find some lovely harp music to listen to.
- How can you give to those in need this season?
- Remember how you were as a child during the holidays and bring back that child-like joy.
Is Clutter Overwhelming You?
Join me as we create a great plan for decluttering your life and enjoy fun support! I have declutter groups twice a year in January and again in the spring. I love hearing about how much people declutter during our 8 weeks together. Wouldn’t it feel great to have your home with a lot less clutter by March?
This course usually pays for itself as people sell off their clutter.
Starts Jan 23, 2012