Weekly Simplicity Tips
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips. This weekend we commemorated the 1 year anniversary of my 18 year old son’s death. I am so thankful for the support of my family and friends.
- Where do you need to follow your soul?
- Take care of one unfinished business that is weighing you down.
- Think of your work (home or out of the home) with gratitude. What does your work provide you?
- Take a look at your goals or intentions you set at the beginning of the year. Do something to move a goal forward.
- Where have you overloaded your schedule unnecessarily?
- Work with the time you have, instead of idealizing the perfect day.
- Every hour ask yourself if this is the most important thing you could be doing right now.
Change Your Relationship to Time Class
Attention: Hurried, overwhelmed individuals with too much too do and not enough time to do it
Ask yourself: do you want to live your life in a constant state of hurry and worry?
When it comes to time, have you tried system after system but nothing works?
Or do you keep all your to dos in your head hoping you don’t forget anything?
Or worse, have a time system that takes so much time to manage you wonder if it’s even worth it?
We all want to feel in control of our time, but how do you do it?
My goal is to help you change your relationship with time.