Weekly Simplicity Tips
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips. Friends and I enjoyed a choir that sounded like angels at the St. Andrew’s Cathedral in Grand Rapids. The Cathedral is a gorgeous place for music.
- Infuse your cooking with love this week and see if this daily chore feels lighter.
- Bring in a healthy treat for work like pineapple and strawberries.
- Update your exercise schedule for the new season. I like adding more outdoor walks in the spring time.
- What is the next step that you have been avoiding? Break it down until it feels comfortable.
- Put one thing on the back burner (a TV program, facebook, etc.) that right now is a priority so you have more time for something you really want to do (an art project, getting back into shape) Share what you will do at the Simpler Life facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Simpler-Life/133688783345981
- Review notes of a book you’ve recently read or an audio you’ve listened to.
- Stop shoppertainment at least for a week.
Declutter Club begins April 23
New subscribers have been asking me when I am going to do another Declutter Club, because they missed the first one. The next one starts April 23, but you can sign up now:
The last group connected so much that they created their own facebook group to keep connected and to encourage one another in their decluttering.