Weekly Simplicity Tips
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips. The heron is back in the wetlands we walk frequently.
Photos by Brea Dargis
- Schedule your exercise for the next month.
- Always think about the outcome you want before starting a project.
- Make your next dinner with friends, a potluck.
- Next time you have a problem, forget about it and do the dishes or take a walk. When you get back, you may have a solution.
- Say, "I choose not to buy that right now." Instead of, "I’m so broke." See how that makes you feel.
- Notice beautiful and good things that are in your life right now. Share some what at the Simpler Life facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Simpler-Life/133688783345981
- Remember the obstacles are your life. No life is smooth sailing.
Declutter Club begins April 23
Have you been trying to declutter by yourself? Stuck under shame, guilt and stuff? Let the declutter group bring you comradarie and get you unstuck.