Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips. Jeff and I had a date day this weekend with a movie, dessert and a walk. When was the last time you went out on a date with someone you love?
- Have porch time with family or friends. Lemonade is a bonus.
- Use bento boxes or something similar instead of zipper baggies.
- Get one less individual package item this week.
- Do you really need to buy that?
- Check out Kiva.org to help an entrepreneur.
- Take at least one day off of working this month.
- Watch any blaming this week.
Why Do You Need a Retreat?
Ask yourself: when was the last time I took time alone?
Have you been stuffing down feelings trying to keep it all together?
Do you want to escape your life for a little while? Does everyone seem to annoy you?
Do you feel hollowed out mentally, spiritually or physically?
Are you in the midst of transition and change? Or have a decision you need to make?
Perhaps you have felt you have lost yourself under stacks of to do lists and other people’s expectations?