Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
I am talking about a course with a nutrition expert and fitness expert and me. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with what you would like in a course so we can create a course that would help you the most.
Got a wisdom tooth pulled and that sapped my productivitity earlier this week.
- What do you need in order to radiate today?
- What is blazing in your heart that you can action today?
- Move with your natural rhythms rather than fight them. Think of an area you can bring yourself closer to your natural rhythms. ie a nap or changing the time you exercise
- During your day, consciously re-plan when things happen. Re-visit your priorities.
- Celebrate your accomplishments during your breaks.
- Get things out for your next activity rather than rushing into the upcoming task.
- Create a new system or set up to take care of something you often forget. ie putting library books in a tote bag and putting the due dates in your calendar
Making Time for Fun and Self-Care Call
Summer time is fun time. At least it was when we were kids. Are you missing fun in your life?
Join me on this content rich call with ideas for making time to take care of yourself, feeling more energetic and centered, and getting rid of the guilt. Practical ideas, not "no real person has time for that" ideas. You will also have time to ask questions for your own personal situation.
Back to School
With school just around the corner, its time to start thinking about lunch time meal ideas! Let thePlate Boutique help you out! We’ll be launching our first recipe guru class August 16th at 12 noon at our shop on 120 E. Broadway, Mt. Pleasant, MI and want you to join us! Normally $15 per session, we’re inviting all Fitness Inspired / My Simpler Life fans to join us for FREE! That’s right – get your first class free on the 16th or any other open class this August. Reserve your spot here http://bit.ly/OUMOsA and then be sure to let us know about this special deal when you arrive.