Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips. Labor day weekend always means camping with friends and family. It’s a 56 year tradition. We were in a new place this year, but still fun with hiking, swimming, fellowship and board games.
I’m setting up my coaching schedule for fall and have some slots open. If you are interested, visit here:
- What do you want to do this season?
- Practice stopping and thinking before you leave a room, the house, the office. What do you need to bring? What will you need?
- Fix one thing that is bothering you.
- Make sleeping a top priority so you can stay healthier and more calm.
- In what area of life do you have more than enough? What can you let go?
- Decide not to accumulate this week.
- When you are stuck not doing something, bring to mind why you want to get it done.
Is Clutter Overwhelming You?
Join me as we create a great plan for decluttering your life and enjoy fun support! I have declutter groups twice a year in January and again in the spring. I love hearing about how much people declutter during our 6 weeks together. Wouldn’t it feel great to have your home with a lot less clutter by the end of the year?
This course usually pays for itself as people sell off their clutter.
There is a limited amount of room in the group and it’s filling up quickly. This is the last declutter group of the year.
Starts Sept 24, 2012