Weekly Simplicity Tips
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips. I am almost done with the Declutter Calendar 2013. Yea!
Also, I am doing one more course this year after the Declutter Group, but want a class that you want. So here is my one question survey, do you want the time class or the finance class:
- It’s back to school time. What do you want to learn?
- Hide political posts in facebook so you can stay friends after the election:http://lifehacker.com/5940319/how-to-block-annoying-political-posts-on-facebook
- Freeze cuts of meat in smaller, dinner sized packages for easier defrosting.
- Write your to do list in the evening to help you sleep better, knowing you have everything written down.
- If you are feeling anxious, start writing it out. Get clear. A specific thing you are fearful of is much easier to work with than vague anxiety.
- Take care of any paper in the kitchen.
- When your energy flags, do a little dance and then do the next easy thing.
Are You Stuck in Your Decluttering?
Why do I think the declutter group would be helpful to you?
- You can establish the declutter habit
- You can get unstuck if you have not been decluttering
- You can get help with specific items and declutter situations. Wouldn’t you love to go, "I have this ______, what should I do with it?"
- A group to cheer you on and to be accountable to
Starts Sept 24, 2012