Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips. It’s been a rainy week here and another one coming up. One blustery day we went to Lake Michigan to see the waves.
See that person is red. About a minute later he was drenched as waves hit over the blue walkway.
Photos by Brea Dargis
- How are is your chore system working? If it needs a refresher, try chore cards: http://www.theidearoom.net/2012/06/chore-cards.html
- Practice cleaning up and putting away when you complete something.
- Clutter is stuck energy. Where are you stuck?
- Watch your complaining. Facebook was full of it this morning.
- Use one less boxed food and more real food.
- Start with something easy if you aren’t moving forward.
- Remind yourself how good you will feel when you are done with your task.
Get into financial integrity
I sent out a survey asking what class you wanted and the money class won. Probably because I haven’t offered it since summer 2011.
This class will help you:
- get your finances in order
- start saving
- create a plan to get out of debt
- consolidate, automate and simplify your system
- create a simple spending plan
Each class will bring you closer to financial integrity. And you’ll find you are not alone.
Let me help you simplify your money systems: http://www.encouragingcoach.com/programs-moneyclass.html