Weekly Simplicity Tips
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips. I know many of us have been watching the devastation on the east coast and feeling thankful for what we have. And heartened by neighbor helping neighbor. Disheartened by those who choose to loot what is not theirs.
Here in Michigan by Lake Michigan we got high winds and people lost power for a bit. We took a look at the waves.
- Delete and sort as many emails as you can in 15 minutes.
- Close computer windows that you aren’t using, when doing computer work.
- Do you have daily time to relax, pray, journal, listen to music, and/or unplug?
- Shut off electronic devices at least 30 minutes before bed for better sleep.
- Check that where you work is good with lighting, ergonomics, smell, sound & temperature.
- What is nagging at you right now? Go do it or plan a time to deal with it.
- Make home tasks relaxing and meditative rather than perfectionistic.
Get into financial integrity
If your money systems are working for you, keep doing what you are doing. If they are not, I’d love to have you join this class.
This class will help you:
- get your finances in order
- start saving
- create a plan to get out of debt
- consolidate, automate and simplify your system
- create a simple spending plan
Each class will bring you closer to financial integrity. And you’ll find you are not alone.
Let me help you simplify your money systems: http://www.encouragingcoach.com/programs-moneyclass.html