Weekly Simplicity Tips
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips. This week I was on an online streaming broadcast with Nate Berkus, the designer. If you want to see the session:
I also proofed the printed 2013 declutter calendar. The designers did a lovely job. (see below)
It was gorgeous in the 60s this weekend so we got out every day for a hike.
Some person here is West Michigan has stones out to look like Stonehenge
I love Cattails
All photos by Brea Dargis
- What self-impressions of yourself have been holding you back?
- Think of a theme for presents for this year ie warmth, joy, peace, green, snow.
- If you are procrastinating on a project, how can you make the project simpler?
- Cut someone some slack this week.
- Each day be very clear on what are the three most important tasks for today.
- Clean off one refrigerator shelf each week so you don’t have to do it all at once.
- What pleasure (s) do you want from this week?
And the declutter calendar in beautiful calendar form is here. Great for presents.
FOR 2013 HAS ARRIVED!
NOW AVAILABLE FOR ORDERING.
Keep your life more organized for 2013 with this day-by-day guide to decluttering your life!
with FREE SHIPPING!
This calendar is brought to you by My Simpler Life & La Lovely Ink.
(The regular download version will be ready in the next couple weeks)