Weekly Simplicity Tips
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips. I hope everyone had a good week. I had a wonderful time with my family, and sister with her two kids. I love being Aunt Beth. They are sooo cute:
- Pick three things to do every evening that will make the morning easier.
- Where can you respond more kindly?
- Pretend you have a glass bubble around you when dealing with difficult people so their negativity can’t infect you.
- Focus on one thing when feeling sensory overwhelm.
- What recent insights can you put into practice?
- Keep telling yourself you are enough, when much of the holiday machine is telling you that you aren’t.
- Calendar in extra sleep, massage, exercise class or some kind of self-care this December.
Simple Holiday Plan PLUS Simple Annual Plan Bundle
Do you want a holiday plan that doesn’t have you do a million things you just don’t have time for?
I’ve tried the holiday plans that are online. But, I never finished them. Having simplified my Christmas I didn’t use many of the parts of those plans. And they just made me feel guilty.
Would you like a simpler holiday plan ?
I created a plan that I use to keep my holidays organized without overwhelming me.
- a checklist for each week
- simple steps to take to create the holiday you want
- short cuts and simplifications for many holiday tasks
- questions to help you decide what is important to you and your family
- worksheets and forms
Bundle it with the Simple Annual Plan to help plan your year ahead.
Or get the holiday plan alone: Simple Holiday Plan
And the declutter calendar in beautiful calendar form is here. Great for presents.
FOR 2013 HAS ARRIVED!
NOW AVAILABLE FOR ORDERING.
Keep your life more organized for 2013 with this day-by-day guide to decluttering your life!