Weekly Simplicity Tips
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips. Friday’s news from Connecticut was heart-wrenching. I know all too well the loss of a child from violence. So I needed to turn off the news, log out of Facebook and take care of myself emotionally and spiritually. I stayed in on Friday and Saturday. I left home Sunday just to serve communion at church and gain comfort there. I hope you are taking care of yourself as well.
Earlier in the week I had a date with my husband where we saw a shipwreck that had been uncovered due to the low water levels. We also saw a family of deer.
- Practice getting everything out before you start something like cooking, grooming, an art project.
- What are the most important parts of a current project? Can you simplify and let go of things not needed?
- If you could simplify one thing in your life that would make the biggest daily difference, what would that be?
- Go to bed early one night this week.
- Hide things in your living room with ottoman’s, antique suitcases, baskets or armoires
- Keep a running grocery list on your fridge in categories like produce and frozen.
- A hat box can also store things like small purses or scarves.
FOR 2013 HAS ARRIVED!
Who do you know that wants to declutter and would enjoy this beautiful calendar?
Keep your life more organized for 2013 with this day-by-day guide to decluttering your life!
with FREE SHIPPING!
Is Clutter Overwhelming You?
Join me as we create a great plan for decluttering your life and enjoy fun support! I have declutter groups twice a year in January and again in the spring. I love hearing about how much people declutter during our 8 weeks together. Wouldn’t it feel great to have your home with a lot less clutter by March?
This course usually pays for itself as people sell off their clutter.
There is a limited amount of room in the group.
Starts Jan 21, 2013