Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips. I updated my bio page this week. Anything I missed? I also updated the blog so it can be accessed by mobile phones.
Winter finally came to West Michigan. My husband and I took the Jeep out where none of our other cars could drive.
Allegan Woods – Photo by Jeff Dargis
Rabbit River – Photo by Beth Dargis
- Use rolled up magazines in tall boots so they keep their shape.
- Keep a folder or envelope of restaurant coupons in your car, perhaps in a pocket behind a front seat.
- Update or create a video inventory of your home.
- Drop a project that feels stale to you.
- Have a no technology evening where you do things like play the piano, go for a walk, read, start a jigsaw puzzle, or play a family board game. What did people do before TV and computers?
- File all those papers in your to file pile.
- Notice the beauty that surrounds you today.
Can you picture a simplified life in your mind? In this one month course you will: Zap your energy drains ~ Clean up your environment ~ Create satisfying routines ~ Streamline your life ~ Learn how to slow down ~ Create boundaries ~ Carve out time for yourself ~ Simplify your errands ~ Manage your finances ~ Create a simple wardrobe ~ Connect with the people you love ~ Beat procrastination ~ Get a life instead of a lifestyle ~ Eliminate projects and to do’s and more!
The Simplicity eCourse: