Weekly Simplicity Tips
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips. All this snow has had me snuggling in with books like the Desire Map by Danielle LaPorte and Finding Your Way in a Wild New World by Martha Beck. I also started a Beth Moore Bible study on James, Mercy Triumphs.
- Let go of your judgments of yourself and others this week.
- Make daily time with your soul: praying, meditating, being in nature, journaling.
- What little thing has been bugging you? Can you fix it? If not, can you decide to no longer be bugged?
- Listen to Vivaldi’s Winter or other music to relax yourself.
- Hide facebook likes from your feed.
- Decide how you want to feel and/or what you intend before going into a meeting, starting a task, talking with someone.
- What 3 tweaks to your systems and routines would improve them?
Do You Believe in Second Chances?
If the past year wasn’t your greatest, if you have already broken your New Year Resolutions. You need to do something differently and you need to do it now.
It’s similar to the pattern of Bill Murray’s character, Phil Connors, in the hilarious movie Groundhog Day.
But, instead of repeating the same day over and again, both companies and individuals seem to repeat the same outlook, approach, and strategies.
Is it any surprise that they repeat the same results?
February 2nd is an important date not just because it’s Groundhog Day and we all want to know if Punxsutawney Phil (the Groundhog) sees his shadow.
More importantly, it marks a small window of opportunity to take part in the 100 Day Challenge [Affiliate link] which is open for enrollment for just a few days. I’ve been part of the challenge 3 times now.
Be sure to use this coupon code to receive a $25 discount: groundhog