Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips. Looks like this will be the last week for the Lovely Declutter Calendar for this years.
The 24th is the 2 year anniversary of my son’s death. So I will be taking it easy this week.
- When you find yourself spending more time deciding what to do, then doing, just pick something and move on it. Action brings more clarity to what is next.
- If you are in the midst of a change/transition, how can you make this easier and more comfortable for yourself?
- Go clothes shopping quarterly at maximum instead of whenever you feel the urge.
- Speak respectfully to everyone – including yourself.
- Delete duplicate or old contacts in your phone.
- Don’t wait on free time, good weather, feeling like it or the perfect circumstances to start simplifying.
- Use a timer or alarm to remind you when you need to leave for an appointment (preferably 10 minutes earlier than you really need to.)
Attention: Hurried, overwhelmed individuals with too much too do and not enough time to do it
Ask yourself: do you want to live your life in a constant state of hurry and worry?
When it comes to time, have you tried system after system but nothing works?
Or do you keep all your to dos in your head hoping you don’t forget anything?
Or worse, have a time system that takes so much time to manage you wonder if it’s even worth it?
We all want to feel more ease, spaciousness and less stress, but how do you do it?
Starts March 5, 2013