Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips. The ‘Change Your Relationship to Time‘ course starts Monday!
I got to see my niece & nephew and family this weekend. My 2 yr old niece, Maggie and I had a dance party.
- Use a toothpick dispenser for Qtips.
- Bobby pins can go on a magnetic strip in the side of a drawer or a cabinet door.
- Great way to organize sunglasses:
- Figure out what bills need to be paid this month.
- Have a money conversation with your spouse or housemate.
- Practice being present and patient in line this week.
- Re-read a favorite childhook book.
From the blog archives:
Attention: Hurried, overwhelmed individuals with too much too do and not enough time to do it
Ask yourself: do you want to live your life in a constant state of hurry and worry?
We all want to feel more ease, spaciousness and less stress, but how do you do it?
"Thank you Beth, I never thought a class on time could be so enlightening and interesting. Lots to think about and re-think!" – a time class participant
Starts Monday March 4, 2013