Weekly Simplicity Tips
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
This week was a hard week for many people everywhere. We spent part of this weekend looking at places we often hike to see how flooding has damaged so many areas. May you feel peace this coming week.
Monday morning we were enjoying the beauty of the butterflies at Frederick Meijer Gardens in Grand Rapids, MI.
Photos by Brea Dargis
- Watch must less news this week.
- Where can you turn down the noise in your life?
- Do at least one things slower than usual. How did it feel?
- Don’t let ego and public opinion keep you from seeing the truth about what’s really important in your life.
- Contemplate something in nature.
- Take two things off tomorrow’s to do list.
- Plan for Mother’s Day.
Get into financial integrity
Starts May 13
This class will help you:
- get your finances in order
- start saving
- create a plan to get out of debt
- consolidate, automate and simplify your system
- create a simple spending plan
Each class will bring you closer to financial integrity. And you’ll find you are not alone.
Let me help you simplify your money systems: http://www.encouragingcoach.com/programs-moneyclass.html