Weekly Simplicity Tips
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips. I had a very renewing weekend. I put up my out of the office autoresponder 11am Friday when my daughter, mother-in-law and a couple of her friends went to see another friend in Pirates of Penzance. A very fun Gilbert and Sullivan musical. The rest of the evening was spent with my daughter. As was Saturday when we went on a Mother-Daughter retreat on Cultivating Joy. Part of it spent outside in a beautiful, 70 degree spring day.
Photos by Brea Dargis
And Sunday after church my husband and I spent as much time as possible outside. No technology most of the weekend.I.
- When you see yourself getting discouraged with your decluttering, notice what thoughts you are telling yourself. Are they helpful and motivating?
- Schedule a spa day next week to pamper yourself at home or elsewhere.
- Simplify clothes shopping by dressing based on your personality type. Learn your type in a free ecourse.
- How are you being in your daily interactions? If you are acting snippy or impatient, you may want to delete something off your list.
- Take two minutes to stare at a flower, noticing. Don’t let these daily gifts pass you by.
- Set a limit on the number of days/times you drive your kids places.
- Love this quote:
"She inhaled a worry. She exhaled a prayer." ~ Mary Lou Quinlan, author
Get into financial integrity
Starts May 13
This class will help you:
- get your finances in order
- start saving
- create a plan to get out of debt
- consolidate, automate and simplify your system
- create a simple spending plan
Each class will bring you closer to financial integrity. And you’ll find you are not alone.
Let me help you simplify your money systems: http://www.encouragingcoach.com/programs-moneyclass.html