Weekly Simplicity Tips
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
This is what we saw on our nature walk this week (including some tadpoles):
Photos by Brea Dargis
- Where in your work process can you be more efficient?
- Be extremely clear and precise in phone messages for less phone tag and leave your phone number twice.
- Take a look at the amount of alone time you are getting. Does that need tweaking?
- When you make requests or decline invitations, do so in a loving tone.
- Breathe in gratitude, exhale gratitude.
- Remember most fear is a figment of our imagination.
- All change is small change – the smallest changes can put you on the road to a simpler life.
Simple Self Care Class
Starts June 24th
Are you too busy to take care of yourself?
- Do you feel drained of energy?
- Do you wish you could make time for yourself?
- Do you feel it’s unnecessary to take care of yourself?
- Do you spend most of your time doing things you have to do rather than want to do?
- Are you less joyful than you used to be?
- Are you out of shape and not as healthy as you wish?
I want to get you out of martyr mode with simple ways to take care of yourself without tons of time.
For the first time I am teaching my coaching program and workbook as a class for more support as you make these important changes.