Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
This week was wet. Tree branches broke off in the storm and fell into our yard and onto our shed.
Yoga at the beach along the shore of Lake Michigan was completely in the mist.
Photos by Beth Dargis
As reminder – the Simple Self Care class starts next Monday
- When we don’t notice the good in the now, we always want more. This week enjoy your food, notice the beauty around you, the love of other people, the prosperity and good things you already have.
- Raise someone’s spirits with your communication this week.
- In what area of your life can you slow down?
- Be selective with what priorities you define as urgent.
- What have you been focusing on lately? Has it been helpful or do you need to change focus?
- You probably have a backlog of tasks in your head that you haven’t put on paper yet. Add them to your master to do list (the list where all your to dos are located by category as opposed to today’s to do list.)
- Block out time for your major project this week.
Simple Self Care Class
Starts June 24th
Are you too busy to take care of yourself?
- Do you feel drained of energy?
- Do you wish you could make time for yourself?
- Do you feel it’s unnecessary to take care of yourself?
- Do you spend most of your time doing things you have to do rather than want to do?
- Are you less joyful than you used to be?
- Are you out of shape and not as healthy as you wish?
I want to get you out of martyr mode with simple ways to take care of yourself without tons of time.
For the first time I am teaching my coaching program and workbook as a class for more support as you make these important changes.