Weekly Simplicity Tips
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
This week we went blueberry picking. I froze most. My husband made blueberry pancakes (breakfast-in-bed) and I made a blueberry buckle.
I’ve also been planning the Habits and Rhythms Course. Starts August 5th!
- Say hi to a neighbor. They can be an important part of a support system.
- Do one thing you have been procrastinating on.
- Catch up on phone calls and emails.
- Do something that brings you joy.
- What is your body asking of you?
- Criticism is unavoidable, so don’t make your life about avoiding criticism.
- Check up on your savings plan. Is it automatic? Can you save a little more each month?
Habits and Rhythms 4-week class
Starts Monday August 5
I asked my readers what class they would like and they said one that combines what they’ve learned in the time, finance, declutter and self-care classes to help create habits and rhythms.
It’s time to put it all together.
Even if you haven’t taken the other classes, this will be a great class to create those habits you have wanted to create.
Format: Weekly chat sessions at 8pm ET Mondays (transcript is sent if you can’t attend)
Then we can check in as much as you would like for accountability in the private facebook group. This will be where you really make the changes. If you have been wanting to make habits stick, but they don’t seem to stick on your own, the support may be what you need.
As this is a pilot program the class will only be $17. So if you have been wanting to try one of my classes this is a great one to start with.