Weekly Simplicity Tips
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
We had a summer cool down this week, so we got outside for lots of hikes.
Pictures by Brea Dargis
- Spend at least 5 minutes planning your next project, instead of jumping straight into it.
- Keep your mind focused on the current task rather than 2-3 tasks ahead for less stress.
- Make an appointment to get your eyes checked or any other appointments you have been procrastinating on making.
- What is your mind obsessing about lately that you need to write or talk about to get it out of your head?
- Use a can opener to open those hard, plastic packs of new stuff.
- An old cassette case makes a great iPhone or iPod holder.
- Rub a walnut on wooden furniture to take care of dings.
New Time Class- Limited Room – September 9, 2013
Attention: Hurried, overwhelmed individuals with too much too do and not enough time to do it
Ask yourself: do you want to live your life in a constant state of hurry and worry?
When it comes to time, have you tried system after system but nothing works?
Or do you keep all your to dos in your head hoping you don’t forget anything?
Or worse, have a time system that takes so much time to manage you wonder if it’s even worth it?
We all want to feel in control of our time, but how do you do it?
My goal is to change your relationship with time: