Weekly Simplicity Tips
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
This week was unusually super busy. How did I handle it? Join in the Change Your Relationship to Time class. Starts Monday, Set. 9.
I have the best readers, quite a few of this week’s tips came from you.
And here are more pictures of our Labor Day Weekend trip.
Pictures by Brea Dargis
- Reader Mary says you can also sell old high school year books for cash. (Last week I said to sell old textbooks)
- Another reader says we can opt out of credit card offers here.
- And other junk mail from here.
- Make books at Snapfish instead of scrapbooking if you don’t have time for it.
- How are you speaking to those you love?
- Write on your calendar when you need to refill your prescription before it runs out.
- Sandra says "I have a board I created the width of each spool apart. My nails are longer and my bobbin fits on top the spool" But, it’s similar to this Pinterest Picture.
New Time Class- Limited Room – September 9, 2013
Attention: Hurried, overwhelmed individuals with too much too do and not enough time to do it
5 More Reasons You’re Going to Want This Class
6. Find out how to plan instead of always putting out fires. Yet, let go of over-planning.
7. You will get clear on what is important to you. You’ll get in touch with your soul and see what is best for you and your family.
8. You will make friends that "get you." I always love how supportive the classes are with one another. As someone recently said, "Now I know I am not alone."
9. You will learn to soothe yourself with self-compassion.
10. You will play with the fear and ego that keeps you in panic mode.