Weekly Simplicity Tips
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
Time for Art Prize in Grand Rapids. Brea and I went Thursday. Here are a few of the entries:
Pictures by Brea Dargis
- Put snacks in one basket for easy access for the youngsters.
- Plan for a way to get at least 3 walks or other types of movement this week.
- What needs to be planned for this week?
- Are you saying yes out of joy and service or obligation and wanting people to like you?
- Practice following through for a day.
- Turn off the tech for an hour and get outside.
- Quit trying to force a particular outcome in your situation.
Get into financial integrity
Starts Oct. 7
This class will help you:
- get your finances in order
- start saving
- create a plan to get out of debt
- consolidate, automate and simplify your system
- create a simple spending plan
Each class will bring you closer to financial integrity. And you’ll find you are not alone.
Let me help you simplify your money systems: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/simplify-your-money-systems-class