Weekly Simplicity Tips
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
The Declutter Calendar is at the printer’s for the print version, so I hope to have that to sell in the next couple weeks for gifts or a pretty calendar for yourself.
My article Healing and Grieving is up at Meditate Like a Girl.
Make sure you see some of the sunsets. My friends and I have been seeing the most beautiful sunsets lately.
And from the archives:
- Focus on finishing rather than doing this week.
- Purge old instructions and warranties.
- Notice any tendencies to be addicted to chaos – and how you may intentionally complicate things.
- Set time to do somedeep, long-term planning. Maybe now or after the holiday season.
- Set work hours and do your best to stick with them.
- Ask someone for help with a goal you have.
- What problem to you have lately? Use your resourcefulness and creativity to come up with solutions.
Simple Holiday Plan PLUS Simple Annual Plan Bundle
Do you want a holiday plan that doesn’t have you do a million things you just don’t have time for?
I’ve tried the holiday plans that are online. But, I never finished them. Having simplified my Christmas I didn’t use many of the parts of those plans. And they just made me feel guilty.
Would you like a simpler holiday plan?
I created a plan that I use to keep my holidays organized without overwhelming me.
- a checklist for each week
- simple steps to take to create the holiday you want
- short cuts and simplifications for many holiday tasks
- questions to help you decide what is important to you and your family
- worksheets and forms
Bundle it with the Simple Annual Plan to help plan your year ahead.