Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
Brea and I went on a winter walk this week:
Pictures by Brea Dargis
- Save money by turning down the heat when you have lots of visitors.
- Rent instead of buying fancy party clothes.
- Cancel mail order catalogs that you didn’t use this year.
- Bring your own bags so you don’t come home with tons of plastic bags from holiday shopping.
- Allow introverts time alone when they are visiting.
- Don’t go wild with holiday food and alcohol. Remember that "enough is a feast." – Victoria Moran
- Remember you can’t make anyone different. Appreciate rather than get annoyed.
FOR 2014 HAS ARRIVED!
Who do you know that wants to declutter and would enjoy this beautiful calendar?
Keep your life more organized for 2014 with this day-by-day guide to decluttering your life!
with FREE SHIPPING!